An eco-home with high insulation values and the added benefit of LOWER ENERGY REQUIREMENTS.
- An EPC A rated home
- Lower projected energy requirements
- Includes solar energy panels and air source heat pump system
- Pre-wired for EV charging*
- Smart home ready for mobile apps
- Interior designed to a high specification
- Built using high-performance modern construction
- Zoned underfloor heating to ground floor
- 10-year Advantage Warranty
Show home open Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
This modern 883 sq ft new-build home at Juniper Place in Wilburton offers the opportunity for a tranquil countryside firstname.lastname@example.org within easy reach of Cambridge.
‘The Sherwood’. Plot 28 at Juniper Place, Wilburton, Cambridgeshire.
This new-build 2-bedroom semi-detached home of 883 sq ft is built using high-performance Modern Methods of Construction (MMC), with a high-specification interior. Achieving an EPC A rating, meaning lower projected energy requirements and an opportunity for sustainable modern living.
Includes integrated renewable energy technology in the form of integrated solar panels and air source heat pump for a more energy efficient home. Smart sensor and hub technology enable mobile application connectivity providing for greater control and comfort within the home.
EPC A Rating
All homes at Juniper Place will achieve an EPC A rating. Meaning they are extremely energy efficient, resulting in lower projected energy requirements.
Modern Methods of Construction (MMC)
The homes are built using high-performance Structurally Insulated Panels (SIPs), which makes the home very airtight and well insulated, and stops warm air easily leaking from the home. Etopia’s unique panellised system is 50% more airtight than traditionally built homes.
All homes at Juniper Place come with integrated renewable energy technology. Including solar panels (PV) and an air source heat pump (ASHP) which absorbs warmth from outside air to heat your home and hot water, even when it feels cool outside.
By 2025 all homes must meet higher standards of energy efficiency. Etopia’s homes surpass these standards, so homeowners can relax in the knowledge that their homes are fully compliant with legislation and regulation.
Location and liveability
Juniper Place features considered parkland and driveway design, to offer a delightful combination of space, nature, and sustainable living.
Pre-wired for EV (electric vehicle) charging*
Enablement and subscriptions are the responsibility of the homeowner.
· Fully fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers, laminate worktops, and upstands.
· Samsung single oven with 4-ring induction hob and extractor hood.
· Samsung integrated fridge/freezer.
· Recycling bins.
· Fully fitted sanitaryware in white to the bathroom, en-suite, and cloakroom.
· Hansgrohe mixer taps and shower fittings.
· Double glazed UVPC windows and French doors.
· USB charging point to kitchen/dining and master bedroom.
· Cat 6 point to living room and master bedroom.
· Samsung Air Source heat pump for high efficiency heating and hot water.
· Zoned underfloor heating to ground floor with radiators to first floor.
· Roof mounted solar (PV).
· Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery (MVHR) system.
· Hub and two sensors to enable you to connect numerous smart devices to one app.
· Ring Video Doorbell 4.
· Advantage 10-year warranty.
· Etopia Homes 2-year dedicated customer care warranty.
· Using smart ideas and technology, Etopia creates environmentally friendly homes, that they hope makes you healthier and happier.
The Etopia standard
Etopia ensures that every home of there is built with four underpinning principles:
Wellbeing – Smart home enabled – The hub works with many of your smart devices, monitoring your home 24/7 to help create a comfortable living environment. Cleaner living: The Mechanical Ventilation with Heath Recovery System removes allergens, pollen and spores which can aggravate asthma and hay fever. Year-round automated ventilation minimises mould and condensation; extracting stale, moisture-laden air, and creating a fresh, filtered environment.
Environment – Eco-conscious – Our materials and technology minimise environmental impact, reducing carbon footprint and lowering energy needs. By 2025 all homes must meet higher standards on energy efficiency. Our homes are already there. Relax, safe in the knowledge your new home will be fully compliant with current regulations and legislation for many years to come.
Location – Transport and home working – As work habits change, so should housing. Ideally placed within easy reach of major cities, Juniper Place contributes to a healthier, more balanced, and sustainable lifestyle.
Liveability – Your dream home – It should nurture every aspect of your life. Etopia’s homes at Juniper Place match your desire for quality of life, for individuals and communities. Our developments complement your built and natural environment, offer peaceful home working, social and educational opportunities plus culture, entertainment, exercise, and recreation on your doorstep.
Local amenities with walking distance:
· Twentypence Garden Centre
· Thatch & Roses Flower Studio
· St Peter’s Church
· Wilburton Social Club
· Wilburton Church of England Primary School
· Doghouse Grove Nature Reserve
· Children’s Play Area
· Twentypence Pottery
This listing exhibits computer generated images of homes at Juniper Place and photographs of the show home, which is ‘The Rendlesham’, Plot 1.